Testimonials


Hi

Received my decals. My 16mth son loves the cars and Pooh! He went all excited pointing at the cars on the wall =)

DL



Hi Winterflame,

Thanks for your speedy delivery! Parcel received yest 4pm and is up on my wall ald. Thanks alot!
Julia

Quote" Received all the 3 parcels already. My kids love it.

thanks"

Chris

Hi,


My first decal was perfect. We really like it.

Have transferred the money. Hope that i can receive the next one by next wednesday as i have a party on next friday. :D

Thanks alot.

Warm Regards,
Catherine



I really love the design, Thank you for provide me a cheaper alternative to redesign my wall for this X'mas
Wilfred

I rcvd da decals in good condition today! Thx for putting in a tube to protect da decals. Very fast & efficient service! Will recommend more frens to buy ^^


Fiona




 

blogger templates | Make Money Online